Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

From Dallas to Vegas to L.A. .... My roadtrip with my newly acquired 997.1 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
From Dallas to Vegas to L.A. .... My roadtrip with my newly acquired 997.1 GT3

Don't have too many photos of the trip. Just some key gas stops in some cool cities. Really was a fun trip, tiring, but fun. And best of all, it was with my Meteor Grey GT3.

I'll Start off with driving through Abilene, tx getting some much needed fuel for the road... Also, had never seen a house rollin on the freeway

Attached Images   
Old 09-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Route 60 West on my way to Vegas

Route 60 was pretty cool. Seemed like I was in Anytown, USA.

Again, just stopping for gas.

Attached Images  
Old 09-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Finally, got the car detailed during lunch at work

Ahhh... a much needed wash and wax. Not the best place to get it done... but she needed it

Attached Images    
Old 09-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Damn your car is beautiful! What were you in Dallas for if you don't mind me asking? That's my hood.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
My bro lives in Dallas, the car was in Corpus Christi. So it all went down in Dallas

Old 09-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet man, I bet that was a great drive!! Tell your bro to come to Dallas Cars and Coffee at the end of the month!

Old 09-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I'm totally not jealous...at all really.---sarcasm

Congrats, the car's a beauty and one of the most entertaining driving machines around. Oh and that house would be a 'double wide'.

Last edited by "The JC"; 09-14-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JC919
I'm totally not jealous...at all really.---sarcasm

Congrats, the car's a beauty and one of the most entertaining driving machines around. Oh and that house would be a 'double wide'.
Ahhh... thats it! It was a site to behold.

As far as the driving experience. I'm blown away. I've had a 996 turbo, exige, m3, m5.... This thing, by far, is the funnest car I have ever driven. I love it. As I told Ara earlier, no matter what, I now always have to own a GT3 in some form. The only car I would trade this in for would be for a GT3RS. It is truly a pleasure to drive.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats dude, it looks awesome. Well deserved, enjoy it in the best of health! Can't wait to see it in person.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:48 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Nice - Road trips in Porsches are a blast... I love the GT3 - it looks so tough in that color.

Quick Reply: From Dallas to Vegas to L.A. .... My roadtrip with my newly acquired 997.1 GT3