Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Switzer GT3?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Switzer GT3?

If we had access to a cup car, and wanted to build a street GT3 that was closer to a cup car for the road, think any Teamspeeder would want to pony up a photo/PR car in exchange for some killer pricing??

PM me, if you're up for it.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Are there any TSers with Cup Cars?

Old 08-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Are there any TSers with Cup Cars?
No idea. Not sure I want to do a Cup Car ... looking for a GT3 that I think we can push closer to a Cup Car but that would be streetable. Cup-style exhaust with sport cats, maybe tweak the software a bit more, etc.

I think there are 1 or 2 GT3s on here - best of all: would be fun!

Old 08-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^My bad must have read it wrong. I'm definitely looking forward to such a build.

Old 08-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jo_Switzer
No idea. Not sure I want to do a Cup Car ... looking for a GT3 that I think we can push closer to a Cup Car but that would be streetable. Cup-style exhaust with sport cats, maybe tweak the software a bit more, etc.

I think there are 1 or 2 GT3s on here - best of all: would be fun!
My GT3RS can be considered.
Please PM me what your thoughts are for a build as you stated for a street form of a Cup car.

Thank you
Ranger