Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   GT (https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/)
-   -   Want to buy a nice CGT - anyone selling?? (https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/23856-want-buy-nice-cgt-anyone-selling.html)

Barrister 05-28-2009 03:55 PM

Jamie is always looking to sell his CGT. Send him a PM.

Matthias K. 05-28-2009 04:13 PM

I know a no-story fayence-yellow/black CGT over here in Germany. I personally know the first owner of it. If you need more infos -> PM

The Vanq 05-28-2009 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by dealmaker (Post 329599)
.err..........no......there werent any RHD Carrera GT's produced - I would simply run it as LHD - we do that a lot over here - I have a LHD Ford GT as well!

Hahahaha, I feel like such an idiot now :smilie: Should have known :lol:

wyatth 05-28-2009 05:04 PM

^ :D

Good luck with the hunt. Be patient and wait for the right car.

dealmaker 05-28-2009 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Barrister (Post 329666)
Jamie is always looking to sell his CGT. Send him a PM.

Thanks - Whats his full user name?

Originally Posted by Matthias K. (Post 329695)
I know a no-story fayence-yellow/black CGT over here in Germany. I personally know the first owner of it. If you need more infos -> PM

Matthias - PM sent! Thanks!

Originally Posted by The Vanq (Post 329699)
Hahahaha, I feel like such an idiot now :smilie: Should have known :lol:

Don't worry common mistake! I once had a car for over 2 years before my family realised it was LHD!

Originally Posted by wyatth (Post 329743)
^ :D

Good luck with the hunt. Be patient and wait for the right car.

Wyatth - thanks good advice - unfortunatley patience was never one of my strong points!! I will try hard though!

jamie 05-28-2009 06:23 PM

Sorry, I can't really be of assistance.

There are some solid cars out there, right now. If you pm me those you are looking at, I can assist with any information I have.

I'm sort of in buying mode right now as I'd like to add a second higher mileage driver. I'd be inclined toward the Silicon Valley car at 260 or so. Unfortunately, they have slightly more than that into it.

Craigger 05-28-2009 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by jamie (Post 329814)
Sorry, I can't really be of assistance.

There are some solid cars out there, right now. If you pm me those you are looking at, I can assist with any information I have.

I'm sort of in buying mode right now as I'd like to add a second higher mileage driver. I'd be inclined toward the Silicon Valley car at 260 or so. Unfortunately, they have slightly more than that into it.

what colour is that one? and are you still thinking of wrapping the silver one in white?

jamie 05-28-2009 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Craigger (Post 329838)
what colour is that one? and are you still thinking of wrapping the silver one in white?

It's silver and no, I quite like the silver in the flesh for now.

Ced 05-28-2009 10:07 PM

Sucks when people will try to sell you cars of this caliber and lie at times.
I think the used car business will be a much better place if sellers actually told you what was wrong with the cars instead of covering things up. Neways...
Good luck with your search.

vtgts300kw 05-28-2009 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Ced (Post 329930)
I think the used car business will be a much better place if sellers actually told you what was wrong with the cars instead of covering things up.

Such insight.

Maybe I should start an apology thread for the merely suggesting you aren't a valued member of this community.