Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

another june build gt3 mk2

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
raffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
financially, yes. but these cars arent just investments. that means he'll spend his ownership with his second favorite color. yikes...

i think i'd get the car in a color that is nice and easy to sell, then wrap it in my favorite color.
if those happen to be the same.. clear bra.

yeah, so far i am leaning towards clear bra. the vinyl wrap is a type of paint protection but will obviously be so thin that alot of things on the road will still damage the paint.
i just wanted a wrap to get a unique color like riviera blue, or a different white to get the best of both worlds paint protection and uncommon color.
i dont mind if the wrap or the original paint is my favorite color or best resale color. i think it is cool to just have 2 different colors during the life of the car.
i appreciate you guys giving me different perspectives. guess i have a few months to make the decision

Old 04-17-2009, 02:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ Yeah I am definitely down with the idea of 2 colors, hence maximizing the value.
With that said and white paint & white vinyl out, go for what you like on paint (blue - cobalt or the other new one or even I saw you were interested in Yellow) and wrap it in matte white. That is the best choice, perhaps. But yes, there will be seems that cannot be covered which you eluded to.

Good luck. Let us know what you decide.

Old 04-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
raffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond reputeraffi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
^ Yeah I am definitely down with the idea of 2 colors, hence maximizing the value.
With that said and white paint & white vinyl out, go for what you like on paint (blue - cobalt or the other new one or even I saw you were interested in Yellow) and wrap it in matte white. That is the best choice, perhaps. But yes, there will be seems that cannot be covered which you eluded to.

Good luck. Let us know what you decide.

NO!!! i went with white. dont make me change my mind. i do like the white best out of all the available colors. i just wish i could have had pts then i would have done the riviera blue. i dont like metallics and yellow would be too flashy...

Old 04-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Raffi, don't second guess it. White is perfect.

Old 04-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed. White + clear bra = hottest, cheapest, quickest (delivery), etc...

GOOD ORDER!!!!