Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First 2010 GT3 on US soil..... pics !

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
gabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the roughgabrielbps is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Mike_R
Those wheels are a total debacle.
totally agree.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
+1
I think they look good
Based on your avatar, it looks like you have the RS Spyder centerlocks on your current car.

Could/would you put those on the GT3?

Old 04-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbo4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
^looks like that's fine

Old 04-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
+1
I think they look good
And that's fine. It was just my opinion.

I feel they missed the mark entirely. I belive they could have done much better. The center lock style is race inspired. So why not make a wheel that looks like what comes on their race cars? They would have melted my panties if they did that.

Look at the Ferrari center locks. To me, those are dead sexy. This coming from a die hard Porsche fan...

Old 04-08-2009, 03:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
I love the whole car, but those wheels are gorgeous.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Justin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished road
Love the seats.