Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I have a June build slot...

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
roccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond repute
Dave,

I think you missed 25902 - stitching of door trim in dev. color. I just ran through the finning lounge/PVA and double checked you options. other things I noticed, were that homelink is std here for 9X7, and the chassis lift system is not listed as an option, leading me to think that perhaps PCNA has made it standard on N.A. market cars. pretty cool spec if you as me........

a few virtual pics for the group, as a tease........ enjoy!

Old 04-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by roccoman
Dave,

I think you missed 25902 - stitching of door trim in dev. color. I just ran through the finning lounge/PVA and double checked you options. other things I noticed, were that homelink is std here for 9X7, and the chassis lift system is not listed as an option, leading me to think that perhaps PCNA has made it standard on N.A. market cars. pretty cool spec if you as me........

a few virtual pics for the group, as a tease........ enjoy!

Dustin,
The virtual pic of the interior is great and thanks for pointing out missing 25902 - stitching of door trim in dev. color. I'm just not sure if the Shifter Boot stitching will be in Red or not with the carbon shifter ???

Old 04-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
roccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond repute
hmmmm. that used to be a problem, but IIRC, I think PAG/PCNA came up with a solution. hang on a sec, I'll look it up for you......I've become bored with this game....UNC's got it by miles...

Old 04-07-2009, 02:00 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I love the GT3 and I cant wait to see it on the road, Congratulations.

Old 04-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Nice shots Dustin!

Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
Dustin,
The virtual pic of the interior is great and thanks for pointing out missing 25902 - stitching of door trim in dev. color. I'm just not sure if the Shifter Boot stitching will be in Red or not with the carbon shifter ???
Dave - now you need to get to the dealer and make him whip that up so you can check it in 360!

Old 04-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations!!!

Don’t forget to pick that “active engine mount” option!!!

Old 04-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Are you going with the red steel brakes?

Old 04-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Dave - That's awesome... How am I going to copy you again?

Old 04-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Dave, I was just messing around, make sure on PVA you have your dealer show you the lighting options. It's pretty cool you can turn the lights on/off and what not, and when you set the scenery to twilight its particularly cool. Also, I noticed some new options like lightweight headlights (13.2lb weight savings). Get them to get you on PVA/Fitting Lounge!

Old 04-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jay_ftw
Congrats! Are you going with the red steel brakes?
Yes, I think the PCCBs will be overkill for how I'll be using the car

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Dave - That's awesome... How am I going to copy you again?
Chris, I was sure you are going to

Originally Posted by cstroked
Dave, I was just messing around, make sure on PVA you have your dealer show you the lighting options. It's pretty cool you can turn the lights on/off and what not, and when you set the scenery to twilight its particularly cool. Also, I noticed some new options like lightweight headlights (13.2lb weight savings). Get them to get you on PVA/Fitting Lounge!
I'll do that, going to the dealer tomorrow to finalize my specs, can't decide between Guards Red, White or Aqua Blue, Like them all...

Quick Reply: I have a June build slot...