Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I like them yellow

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I like them yellow

Too bad Audi didn't bring RS4 Avant to the U.S.

Attached Images  

Last edited by DJ; 03-19-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:23 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nice!
yellow bumperplugs are in order for the Pcar

Old 03-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
nice!
yellow bumperplugs are in order for the Pcar
With the residuals the way they are, I am turning in the GT2 and will think about rebuying one later on one with lower miles.

This car is practically worthless with 40K miles.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Both cars look great! How're you liking the S4 so far?

Old 03-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Krueger///M3 has a brilliant futureKrueger///M3 has a brilliant futureKrueger///M3 has a brilliant futureKrueger///M3 has a brilliant futureKrueger///M3 has a brilliant futureKrueger///M3 has a brilliant futureKrueger///M3 has a brilliant futureKrueger///M3 has a brilliant futureKrueger///M3 has a brilliant futureKrueger///M3 has a brilliant futureKrueger///M3 has a brilliant future
Nice set!

Old 03-17-2009, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!, both cars are winners. Can't go wrong any day of the week, congrats.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Both cars look great! How're you liking the S4 so far?
The S4 sucks more gas than the GT2, and is slower than the GT2.

But it does have a suspension that doesn't break your kidney, a baby seat, BT, NAV, and nice Alcantara seats. And you can change diaper easily by opening the tailgate.

It's no GT2, but if you want a manual wagon with some semblence of power, S4 Avant is it.

I am happy with the car, but I think if this was the RS4 Avant which they never brought here, then I would be totally in love with the car. The S4 Avant is not slow, but it is slower than I would have liked.

Oh, and both cars are used as DD, and S4 has a prestine lower lip spoiler, while the GT2 is all chewed up with chunks missing.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
The S4 sucks more gas than the GT2, and is slower than the GT2.

But it does have a suspension that doesn't break your kidney, a baby seat, BT, NAV, and nice Alcantara seats. And you can change diaper easily by opening the tailgate.

It's no GT2, but if you want a manual wagon with some semblence of power, S4 Avant is it.

I am happy with the car, but I think if this was the RS4 Avant which they never brought here, then I would be totally in love with the car. The S4 Avant is not slow, but it is slower than I would have liked.

Oh, and both cars are used as DD, and S4 has a prestine lower lip spoiler, while the GT2 is all chewed up with chunks missing.
Doesn't MTM make a SC kit for the S4 yet?

Old 03-18-2009, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Doesn't MTM make a SC kit for the S4 yet?
They probably do. But I am leaving the car stock. Which is why I wish RS4 Avant was here.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:16 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
With 40k on your GT2 how has it been holding up? (Don't know if I asked you that question before)

Quick Reply: I like them yellow