Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where is CondorCGT?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Jaber has been very "busy".....
Originally Posted by like.no.other
great to see you on that top step of the podium congrats man
Originally Posted by DJ
Nice win Jaber!
Originally Posted by daedalus
He wins! Congrats Jaber!
Thank you very much guys it was great winning the last 3 rounds now I have 2 more to go hoping I can do as well

Jas thanks for posting the pictures

Old 03-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, alf mabrouk Jaber!! good luck in your upcoming races

Old 03-24-2009, 06:58 PM
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 86blackwidow
Congrats Jaber that is great.
Originally Posted by AudiRS
Wow, alf mabrouk Jaber!! good luck in your upcoming races
Thank you all very much checkout the link below for more pictures

Bahrain Speed Circuit Racing Club Album

Old 03-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
j.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond repute
nice win condor!

Old 03-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Jaber, my friend!! It would appear that everthing you touch turns to Gold. Happy for your success and enjoy the smile on your face. Send the Mrs. my best from the "Ole Cowboy"... Much success to you my friend.. Pops/Kenny

Old 03-29-2009, 04:29 AM
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
nice win condor!
Thank you very much

Yesterday we had a race it was the 7th round out of a total of 8 rounds and for the first time I have finished 2nd in race 2 and in race 1 I came first so I guess its not bad. One of the main reason's for the second place was that we had to use old tires due to shortage but I hope next year we will be better prepared hoping we can land a sponsorship for the team to cover all the extra cost needed to be first

Old 03-29-2009, 05:21 AM
Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Jaber, my friend!! It would appear that everthing you touch turns to Gold. Happy for your success and enjoy the smile on your face. Send the Mrs. my best from the "Ole Cowboy"... Much success to you my friend.. Pops/Kenny
Kenny thank you for your kind words. Me and the Mrs are doing well we are back home and many things have happened since we spoke. Very soon a full report will be posted here about my trip back home with some of the things that have happened since. I have done well here in racing and all I can say is that I have raised the Bar in the local championship and now I am in everyone's Gun sight. Just yesterday I lost my first ever race in the season (2 races per round) but i not worried. They know I will be back
I hope your doing well. Me and the Mrs like to pass our very best regards to you stay safe looking forward to see you online