Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lifting System for GT3.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbo4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Lifting System for GT3.

Anyone will order the front lifting system for your new GT3?

I am considering to take this, with this option maybe I will use my car more without worry to damage the front.

However the the front lip is cheap and this system is not, so what's your thoughts?

Old 03-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
AlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond reputeAlexG has a reputation beyond repute
the problem is that you can not get it before september 09..

Old 03-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
M3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond repute
You can order the HLS system from KW that will fit the factory coilovers.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
M3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond repute
I sold a front set to a member here when I was working at Speedware. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and if you are interested email Ian@speedwaremotorsports.com

Old 03-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M3NTAL
You can order the HLS system from KW that will fit the factory coilovers.
Ditto. This is the first thing I thought of. Great system. Just be sure you get the right shop to install it.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
Turbo4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
New audio info!!

http://www.drivers-republic.com/audi...0eeba268ca9e9c

The lifting system front axle only weight 5kg and the new PCCB is less weight than the ones on the MK1 GT3/RS.

PCCB and Lifting system ALL into my RS and can't wait for the review of new engine mount.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
That will be awesome!! Good to hear that the HLS and the PCCB is lighter than the the mk1 gt3/rs...I do believe if I remember correctly the KW HLS was about 5lbs or so. I know it was not much at all.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:12 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
It sounds like a good feature but I've read that it's quite expensive.

Old 04-22-2009, 05:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ir_fuel is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by M3NTAL
That will be awesome!! Good to hear that the HLS and the PCCB is lighter than the the mk1 gt3/rs...I do believe if I remember correctly the KW HLS was about 5lbs or so. I know it was not much at all.
Anyone got pricing info on the KW system?