Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The first three CTR3's!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 02:42 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sean73T
That is one place where the CTR3 fails. After hearing and riding in one I was surprised that the sound was so dull. BUT I have yet to hear one with the "sport" exhaust that Alois said he could install on the CTR3. Maybe our 2 members/owners can chime in on this I know one of them has the "sport" exhaust.
Ahh that's too bad.. I just checked on their website and I hadn't noticed it had an inline 6 as an engine. That is one of the things that always gave me an ambiguous feeling towards porsches... they just don't have that sound that is characteristic of a supercar (except the ones you hear in rally). Imagine if RUF had based their CTR3 engine on the v10 of the cgt... now that would just be insane

Old 12-04-2010, 07:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by samuel.g
Ahh that's too bad.. I just checked on their website and I hadn't noticed it had an inline 6 as an engine.
Not inline, flat/horizontally opposed.

Old 12-04-2010, 07:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Hugo ever though about upgrading the headlights to the lates DCLs? Also new Boxster tails?

Old 12-04-2010, 10:14 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Not inline, flat/horizontally opposed.
oops, my bad.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
leonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sean73T
That is one place where the CTR3 fails. After hearing and riding in one I was surprised that the sound was so dull. BUT I have yet to hear one with the "sport" exhaust that Alois said he could install on the CTR3. Maybe our 2 members/owners can chime in on this I know one of them has the "sport" exhaust.
i have installed the titanium sport muffler box and removed the cats completely, the engine definitely sounds better (especially on the move) but more importantly breathes better

Attached Images    
Old 05-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
neeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond reputeneeenja has a reputation beyond repute
I want one!

Old 05-05-2012, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Leon, how did you do at Carbon?