Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 997 GT3 MK II

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
woooooow!!

i really like what they did to the car, the front is much aggressive!! the rear spoiler looks very sporty, the vents on the rear bumper are insane !!and the LEDs are just amazing!! I always loved the GT2/3 wheels and thought they were the best looking wheels ever by porsche, but damn the new wheels are even better looking!!

btw, why would you want to raise the front of your car by 30mm?

Old 01-29-2009, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 911 S
woooooow!!

i really like what they did to the car, the front is much aggressive!! the rear spoiler looks very sporty, the vents on the rear bumper are insane !!and the LEDs are just amazing!! I always loved the GT2/3 wheels and thought they were the best looking wheels ever by porsche, but damn the new wheels are even better looking!!

btw, why would you want to raise the front of your car by 30mm?
Center locking is cool, but I really like the design of the older gt3/GT2 wheels. Anyway, raising the car is good for going up steep curbs/driveways, so you won't have to scrape that long front overhang/replace the plastic lip all the time!

Old 01-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all
I don't know what to say yet....but I like it already...

Old 01-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
I liiiiiike.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Wow!

Attached Images   
Old 01-29-2009, 04:38 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Is that Hofficially official? Those pics are horrid and the grey mesh looks very un-Porsche-ish-y.

Old 01-29-2009, 05:09 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Is that Hofficially official? Those pics are horrid and the grey mesh looks very un-Porsche-ish-y.
oi, stop copying me viking.

Old 01-29-2009, 05:15 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
oi, stop copying me viking.
Sorry, you're on my ignore list.

Old 01-29-2009, 05:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-29-2009, 05:44 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Love the 3.8 detailing on the side of the rear wing.