Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

993 GT2 and a few track toys

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 12:11 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Unreal... thank you very much for posting the pics.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
**** me, that's a cool collection of cars...

Old 01-15-2009, 12:53 PM
pak
Teamspeed Member
pak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the roughpak is a jewel in the rough

Sick collection! Please post more pics if you have any. Thanks for sharing these.

pak

Old 01-15-2009, 01:04 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing collection, thanks for sharing those pics!

Old 01-15-2009, 01:24 PM
jph
Teamspeed Junior Member
jph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Zorro
I recognized the Schuppan the second I saw the shape of the rear wing ... "eh, kinda looks like an XJR15 but it shouldn't have a wing ... wing? ZOMG A 962 SCHUPPAN!"
I've heard the exact same comments from the Dauer 962, very very small inside, humongous outside, no steering lock ... a nightmare! I'd still love to just sit in one!

Very nice collection!!!
I sat in the Rothmans 956-003 a couple of years ago and it was very very cramped, but when I closed my eyes I could almost imagine doing 220mph down the Mulsanne Straight

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Holy cow! That's one of the best collections I've ever seen! Definitely one of my top 5 private collections without a doubt! Please post more pics of your CSL if you can!

Is that a real GT40 in the collection as well? Looks like he might have a nice Blower Bentley in front of the white E-Type in that last pic as well! Wow, I'm just floored. That's an insane collection!
Yeah it's a real GT40, not sure of it's history tho, oh and it is a Blower Bentley, definately an old-school muscle car!

Originally Posted by slavik
awesome collection....no CGT?
Nope, although I wish he had. He doesn't like modern supercar cars unfortunately.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Is there any chance this could be the same Schuppan 962 that is owned by your friend?

There were only 5 or 6 Schuppans ever made so I'm betting it's probably the same one.
I'll ask him and find out, great pics BTW.

Originally Posted by pak

Sick collection! Please post more pics if you have any. Thanks for sharing these.
pak
I've got a couple more so i'll post them when i get home from work.

Thanks for the comments everyone, i'll be sure to pass them on to the owner.

I'll start another thread with pictures of my CSL, but if anyone has any specific requests for more pictures of my friends collection just let me know and i'll take some more this weekend.

Regards, Jon.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute

That is an incredible collection. Thanks for posting but Please go back and take some more pics!!!

Old 01-15-2009, 03:00 PM
jph
Teamspeed Junior Member
jph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant future
Right I found some other pics I took way back in 2003 when his Group C cars were in another building. The Benneton is ex Michael Shumacher and the Footwork Porsche is ex Michele Alboreto.

I've thrown in a couple of pics of his Group B rally cars, does anyone know what the plain white car is???? All you Europeans that know the answer keep quiet!!

Not sure if he still has all of these but thought you'd like to see the pics anyway, enjoy.

Jon.

Attached Images        
Old 01-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Renault 205 turbo (insert whatever race designation it is)?

Old 01-15-2009, 03:30 PM
jph
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Craigger
Renault 205 turbo (insert whatever race designation it is)?
Nope

You're actually describing 2 different Gp B cars, the Renault Turbo/Turbo2 and the Peugeot 205 T16 by the way, but i'll give you a break as i dont think they ever came to your shores.

Old 01-15-2009, 03:41 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Just incredible! Thanks for sharing mate and welcome to TeamSpeed!

Quick Reply: 993 GT2 and a few track toys