Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

He brought his GT2 in for Service and.......

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 11:59 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Lease end or not, that still hurts!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute45otto has a reputation beyond repute
What is the big deal? That will buff right out.

Old 01-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
contigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud ofcontigo has much to be proud of
New 997 GT2 for him!!!

Old 01-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by stuka
You guys might or might not remember from a few years back when I took my M3 in for an oil change at a dealer and this was the result.

After BMW's botched handling of the whole thing, I decided to switch camp and got the Turbo, and then traded the Turbo in for the GT2.

Hopefully PNA will handle the issue better than BMW did.
Im curious, how did BMW botch the handling of this. I worked at car dealers all through high school and saw a number of accidents from a kid who couldnt drive stick launching an E36 M3 across the wash bay into another car while owner was on the way to a lot tech destroying Corey Dillons rims on his bentley. Every time, the dealers insurance covers the wreck. Then again, that was for the repairs. Im sure this is only half the concern of the owner who has to now take back a wrecked car.

Old 01-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevin2772
Im curious, how did BMW botch the handling of this. I worked at car dealers all through high school and saw a number of accidents from a kid who couldnt drive stick launching an E36 M3 across the wash bay into another car while owner was on the way to a lot tech destroying Corey Dillons rims on his bentley. Every time, the dealers insurance covers the wreck. Then again, that was for the repairs. Im sure this is only half the concern of the owner who has to now take back a wrecked car.
I only mentioned my experience because something like this got me to move to the P car world. And because this is not the first GT2 to be wrecked by dealership joyride. There was a silver one that ended up upside down.

The detailed story is here:

Now It Can Be Told - bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Old 02-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I would be out for blood if that was my car.