Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
jrampton is on a distinguished roadjrampton is on a distinguished roadjrampton is on a distinguished roadjrampton is on a distinguished roadjrampton is on a distinguished road

Old 02-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
love the first pic it sure would be nice with just the seal gray car against that building....Go back and take another

Old 02-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
For Josh

Stealth RS, nice job DJ. I wish I was better with photoshop b/c I've got some combos that I'd like to see.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-22-2010, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
dane1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
some more pics of the new RS

Attached Images     
Old 02-22-2010, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Comprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud ofComprador has much to be proud of
Love this car but am I the only one who doesn't like the red "plastic" looking wheels.. as Jeremy Clarkson says "look at all that scaffolding in the back seat"

Old 02-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Comprador
Love this car but am I the only one who doesn't like the red "plastic" looking wheels.. as Jeremy Clarkson says "look at all that scaffolding in the back seat"
no you aren't alone. black rims / black decals would look 1000 times better on that color. red is too cheap imo as well

Old 02-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, red wheels look goofy on the .2 - but I think the black/orange combo was hot on the .1 so there goes my rationality.
Mark, did you see the gray/black PS DJ did, maybe 1-2 pages back? So clean.
(*post 974)

Old 02-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by wyatth
Yep, red wheels look goofy on the .2 - but I think the black/orange combo was hot on the .1 so there goes my rationality.
Mark, did you see the gray/black PS DJ did, maybe 1-2 pages back? So clean.
(*post 974)
ya even a copy of it on this page if you weren't mobile all the time you'd know

Ya that gray black is hot. my 2nd favorite .1 gt3rs is a silver with black decals black wheels not many out there I've only seen 1 I believe. You have to buy an awful silver orange and change it up

Old 02-22-2010, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ busted

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!