Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jbigelow will become famous soon enoughjbigelow will become famous soon enoughjbigelow will become famous soon enoughjbigelow will become famous soon enoughjbigelow will become famous soon enoughjbigelow will become famous soon enoughjbigelow will become famous soon enoughjbigelow will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by jenk12m
my old car all cleaned up back on the west coast

Can't wait to see it in person!!!!!

Old 11-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jenk12m
my old car all cleaned up back on the west coast

Such a Nice spec

Old 11-09-2013, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
^^ yes, very clean setup!

Old 11-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Yummmmmmm!!!!!

Old 11-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nice spec

Old 11-10-2013, 11:12 PM
a_Y
Teamspeed Junior Member
a_Y is an unknown quantity at this point
Another one of my RS from 1013mm..!!

Name:  C363BF10-EFAD-4853-B946-A653536AB1BB-15388-00000FE56E52E5C5_zpsb0c56cb1.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  81.0 KB

Old 11-11-2013, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Again, great color, have I asked what color it is?

Old 11-11-2013, 06:34 AM
a_Y
Teamspeed Junior Member
a_Y is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Axman
^^^ Again, great color, have I asked what color it is?
Thanks!! Riviera Blue!!

Old 11-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Very beautiful. One of my favourite colours for GT3 RS. Enjoy it in good health. May i ask if you have this picture in high resolution?

Old 11-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I recently got knocked for making a point of the decals coming off of the new ceramic hubs on cars that had done hardly any road miles and some members thought I was being picky!! looking at the blue and grey car on the last 2 pages and how well they look i'm sure the proud owners would be in my camp........devils in the detail, pleasure in seeing 2 great examples well done.

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!