Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!JAMS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Shoveled the driveway again to get this thing out for a drive... on days like this I don't miss Canada. Sorry McRae!

Attached Images   

Last edited by JAMS; 02-21-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
Amazing car - lol nice guy, Im sitting here watching the transponder counting up and down looking for a signal on my satalite because of snow and your sweating with your shirt off waxing the car. Ruff life

Old 02-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JAMS
Shoveled the driveway again to get this thing out for a drive... on days like this I don't miss Canada. Sorry McRae!
Weve had REALLY mild weather i actually dont feel sad about it being winter right now lol

On another note...OMG THAT CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited by McRae; 02-21-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
im 2-3 hours north of toronto right now and we have lots of snow. It is nice an mild but still a canadian winter. You guys soak up the sun, that cars amazing.

Old 02-21-2012, 11:36 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lopro
im 2-3 hours north of toronto right now and we have lots of snow. It is nice an mild but still a canadian winter. You guys soak up the sun, that cars amazing.
I had to shovel only once this year...Montreal has had some seriously freak weather...GREAT SUCCESS!!!

Old 02-22-2012, 12:02 AM

Old 02-22-2012, 12:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I had to shovel only once this year...Montreal has had some seriously freak weather...GREAT SUCCESS!!!
oh how i miss mtl. I want to go back and visit, I have many freinds there. I have not been in a couple of years now. Best city in canada ( I have not been out west before - jonesin to go there also) But jazz fest weekend is just off the wall with excitement. Cant wait to be more healthy so I can try to make the F1 weekend this year. I love montreal. Your right it has been a decent year weather wise. I cannot shovel im injured

Old 02-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by lopro
oh how i miss mtl. I want to go back and visit, I have many freinds there. I have not been in a couple of years now. Best city in canada ( I have not been out west before - jonesin to go there also) But jazz fest weekend is just off the wall with excitement. Cant wait to be more healthy so I can try to make the F1 weekend this year. I love montreal. Your right it has been a decent year weather wise. I cannot shovel im injured
Rest up get well mate...MTL GP is BEST time of year in MTL!!!

Old 02-22-2012, 01:26 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Boys, boys, stop talking about non GT3 related stuff and start posting pictures. This is the GT3 thread after all.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ggg Alittle flying lizard 44 car collection

Last edited by lopro; 02-22-2012 at 10:28 AM.

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!