Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 02:29 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
^^^nice pic black rs is the 2nd best color

Old 08-26-2009, 02:37 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I am guessing you like white more

Old 08-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dj
^^ I Am Guessing You Like White More
Am I Really That Transparent

Old 08-27-2009, 09:54 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
who can blame ya amigo !
White heat FTW

Old 08-27-2009, 10:51 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro

Old 08-27-2009, 10:52 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro

Old 08-28-2009, 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the rough
So many incredible photos! I think I'll go check my blood pressure now.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Rogue is an unknown quantity at this point
This car belongs to member B7R. I met him in London and we had a very nice chat, a really nice guy!

He told us he had an account on Teamspeed.com, so I made an account a few minutes ago and decided to post some pics of his car. Hope you guys enjoy them!

Old 08-29-2009, 11:14 AM
EVO
Teamspeed Senior Member
EVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rogue
This car belongs to member B7R. I met him in London and we had a very nice chat, a really nice guy!

He told us he had an account on Teamspeed.com, so I made an account a few minutes ago and decided to post some pics of his car. Hope you guys enjoy them!
Welcome to Teamspeed.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wow!! so many hot cars!!

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!