Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Favorite color combo

Old 09-06-2011, 02:49 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrera
Oh, I see what you;re doing! You're copying the URL at the top. That wont work. Go over the image, and right click. Then go to "Large". It will bring you to a new page with the larger image. Right click the image again, and click "Copy Image URL", then paste it into Teamspeed with the image button with the green plus.

I hope I helped. Its kind of confusing to explain but real easy to do once you get it!
That won't work if the owner of that image has disabled downloading the images. Look above the picture to see if that's there.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-06-2011, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Member
EA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Carrera
Oh, I see what you;re doing! You're copying the URL at the top. That wont work. Go over the image, and right click. Then go to "Large". It will bring you to a new page with the larger image. Right click the image again, and click "Copy Image URL", then paste it into Teamspeed with the image button with the green plus.

I hope I helped. Its kind of confusing to explain but real easy to do once you get it!
Thanks Carrera but i tried this method wont work as atomic80 said if the owner disabled downloading the images .. but Winchm60 method of sharing is easier i can DM anyone who is struggling how to share, thanks to Winchm60

Old 09-06-2011, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Member
EA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura aboutEA67 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by phunkshon
i'll take both please

Old 09-06-2011, 05:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by EA67
Thanks Carrera but i tried this method wont work as atomic80 said if the owner disabled downloading the images .. but Winchm60 method of sharing is easier i can DM anyone who is struggling how to share, thanks to Winchm60
Just to clarify if the owner disabled downloading you cant copy paste url, well i cant because my mac doesn't have a copy url from right clicking the image so you are left only with uploading.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
brownan is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by JonA85
Favorite color combo

Hey...I recognize that car! Nice to meet you the other day. ab

Old 09-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!911-CAR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!