Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 05:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Originally Posted by poniello
???
page not found
Click on the picture.. sorry it is my first picture/video post

Old 04-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have any pics of a 7.1 RS with the non-RS wing spoiler? I know GMG modified a standard GT3 with RS rear fenders a few years back, but wondering if anyone has seen the opposite. I'd like to get a better idea of how that small wing would look with that fat ass. Me thinks it would look good on the streets yo!

--El JC

Old 04-15-2011, 07:53 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Not a 7.1 but did you see this a few pages back?

https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/1461...tml#post921495

Originally Posted by JC919
Anyone have any pics of a 7.1 RS with the non-RS wing spoiler? I know GMG modified a standard GT3 with RS rear fenders a few years back, but wondering if anyone has seen the opposite. I'd like to get a better idea of how that small wing would look with that fat ass. Me thinks it would look good on the streets yo!

--El JC

Old 04-16-2011, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
JC no way man! Reducing the downforce in back will destroy the balance (.1 RS had that extra little lip on the front) and you'll be all over the place!!!

But seriously that could look great. I bet that smaller wing (which is hotter anyway) would make the ass look even fatter than it already did.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
Click on the picture.. sorry it is my first picture/video post

seriously!! is that al you going to show us..

i ask for moreee

Old 04-16-2011, 04:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-16-2011, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
JC no way man! Reducing the downforce in back will destroy the balance (.1 RS had that extra little lip on the front) and you'll be all over the place!!!

But seriously that could look great. I bet that smaller wing (which is hotter anyway) would make the ass look even fatter than it already did.
The idea I have in mind would be running the small wing in Houston and the large wing on track. Don't even try to talk to me aboutz da balance wyatt.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Did you see my thread asking about the Ducktail on an RS? My balancing comment was a joke.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
My response was a joke, I reverse sarcasmed you. Thought you would pick up on that being that you're in law school

gk, Are you referring to the cup wing pic I posted?

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!