Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 06:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
^^

great find

Old 06-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
Condor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enoughCondor Man will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by The Credit Man
Most of the photos taken at Road America a few weeks ago. A few taken at the dealership.

Thanks to my friend Andy for the photos from Road America.

P.S. The Yellow 'RS is also mine.
Was that car Basalt or the Stock Gray??

Old 06-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Credit Man
Hi Alex, I'll be there for several events this year; including on the 19th of June for the NASCAR Nationwide race.

In the spirit of it being an American cultural event, I'm taking my Ford GT. See pictures attached. Recently had Shelby from Elite paint the wheels and do some performance modifications.

P.S. Today we had a few of the cars out, including the GT and GT3 RS. While the RS is a fantastic, composed road car, when you get on any stretch of road the Ford simply blows the doors off of all my cars.

It's had a ECU Flash, pulley exchange, comp. exhuast and short shift and it will be interesting to see the dyno numbers, before and after. I'm guessing it's a 100 HP increase. It lights up the tires in the first 3 gears. The thing is a monster!
Very cool! Your Ford GT is awesome! I love the Heritage colors and I'm glad to hear you're still enjoying driving the hell out of it! Not sure if I'll be there for the NASCAR race but I'm planning on attending the KIC w/Brian Redman and/or the ALMS race.

Anyway, let me know if you need a new best friend!

Old 06-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
The Cup cars did have locking centers.
Right, i was commenting on the fact that someone said it was a 997 with a bodykit...

what's up with all the lime green? Did some lambo owners buy a gt3?

Old 06-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
OMG that green one. I want it, I want it, I want it!!!

Old 06-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm loving both of those green GT3s!!! So cool!

Old 06-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
revio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^Nice pics, wish they we're higher res though

Is anybody else dying to see a paint to sample Riviera RS?

Old 06-08-2010, 04:37 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Right, i was commenting on the fact that someone said it was a 997 with a bodykit...

what's up with all the lime green? Did some lambo owners buy a gt3?
It's not a real RSR...

quote from ''d3a'' in an other thread:
https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/4179...sr-monaco.html

d3a:
I will give you full details:

it's a normal 997.1 GT3 with navi,leather but

engine 4.0lt (from roadlegal 3.6lt),cat RSR,exhaust home made,aero rsr 2007,carbon rearwing rsr,titanium shocks,magnesium wheels,carbonfiber wheelarches brembo endurance brakes

It was made by Alzen

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!