Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brand new Carrera GT

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
j.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
this used to be owned by the father of a kid who went to school with me. i can assure who ever buys this car that they are getting it in perfect condition.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
j.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jamie
Yup, but one with some mileage. They do drop significantly after about 5k miles and I intend to drive the next one at least as much as the first.

I thought I had heard there were issues with either that car or the seller - might be wrong.

Interestingly, I got attacked on Rennlist for posting a wtb. Go figure.
no issue with the car lol.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond repute
Jamie

Did you buy Silver Surfers? I know that one is for sale and it already has the AWE exhaust on it.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
You live in the Gables?

That's at Fromula 1 right?
Yup, right next to the Biltmore.
yeah thats Formula 1

Old 11-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JP-"S"
Jamie

Did you buy Silver Surfers? I know that one is for sale and it already has the AWE exhaust on it.
He had a CGT? Silver surfa is no joke!
He musta modded the crap out of it

Old 11-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond repute
Ced

Man you have no clue! That guy has a garage stacked deep with all kinds of toys. PM or look in his post for some of the pictures. My favorite is the CLK DTM it looks so insane up close oh and it is quick too.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
no issue with the car lol.
Ok, good to know. I know I heard something at some time about a cgt there.

Jamie

Originally Posted by Ced
He had a CGT? Silver surfa is no joke!
He musta modded the crap out of it
Boys, I'm pretty sure his is the car at Cats. I'd get any color but red. Having had black, I'd be just as content to get silver or seal.

As nice a car as it is, it prolly won't defy gravity forever in this economic climate. I'm content to wait.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VICTAHH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yea thats my neighbors car. It is currently sitting at Formula 1. I just spoke to the owner of the car and they are asking 525k. I think its a little much but the car is in really perfect condition.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:06 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Ced

Man you have no clue! That guy has a garage stacked deep with all kinds of toys. PM or look in his post for some of the pictures. My favorite is the CLK DTM it looks so insane up close oh and it is quick too.
I know
I was on the 6, and i saw his latest blacked out Ford GT he ran the Gumball with, i just didnt know he had a CGT. I believe his Stradale with the gold wheels is currently listed on Ebay.

Back on topic, this car market is just sad, I wonder who is buying cars these days. Nothing is moving.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yep that is it. Roy and SS are friends and Roy often list his cars. I know SS has something BIG on the way. FYI his 360CS is also for sale on this same site.

Determining extended properties...

Quick Reply: Brand new Carrera GT