Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Project Complete

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I will post pics of the entire build which was pretty serious asap. Thanks

Old 11-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mattnunez
I will post pics of the entire build which was pretty serious asap. Thanks
can't wait

Old 11-17-2008, 11:46 PM
Official TS Crybaby - Forever
Ryan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond repute
ZOMG its matt !!

Friggin sick GT3!!!

Not sure if you remember me, hope things are going well.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Q8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Love the carbon roof. Less high mounted weight is a big improvement. But the look of that arbon roof makes me speechless. Congrats.

Old 11-20-2008, 04:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Daytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really nice
awesome job

Old 11-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Loving the Wheels and the Motons Set up! Also the rear light upgrade to the face lift lights looks awesome! GREAT JOB!

Old 11-26-2008, 06:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Hello is infamous around these partsHello is infamous around these partsHello is infamous around these partsHello is infamous around these partsHello is infamous around these partsHello is infamous around these partsHello is infamous around these partsHello is infamous around these partsHello is infamous around these partsHello is infamous around these partsHello is infamous around these parts
love the new tail lights

Old 11-26-2008, 11:04 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I want to hump your car

I mean seriously... that is just perfection... the rims, the roof, the fenders, the lights, etc...

I think this is the best 7 GT3 I have seen -- thank you for posting pics.

can I have first right of refusal?

Old 11-28-2008, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mattnunez You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
First right is yours I'm glad you like it. I really tried not to go over board with the tuning to where it looked to much.

Old 11-29-2008, 05:08 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
JohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really niceJohnB@MAcarbon is just really nice
I love the car! The carbon roof is amazing. White really is the best color for the GT3.
I wanted to point out that the rear air intace ducts and Gourney lip are by MAcarbon and are available from us. They make a nice complement to the rest of the GMG parts.

Quick Reply: Project Complete