Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seattle and my RSR

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008 | 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Nice car.

That High School is spooky.

Old 10-07-2008 | 10:44 PM
Former Sponsor
BBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond repute
That looks great. I love the Factory wheel with that body.

Very Clean

Old 10-08-2008 | 02:54 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
brucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys!!! i love this car and just want to put all the best ideas into it to make it unique, but at the same time clean. One great thing is not seeing the same car anywhere around town or anywhere I have been on the west coast. This car is amazing to take to the track. Look forward to some great lapping days next year.

Old 10-11-2008 | 12:18 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
car looks great Bruce!

Old 10-12-2008 | 03:39 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
brucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond reputebrucem has a reputation beyond repute
thanks buddy!