Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gus's GT3 is off the charts hot!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Griza will become famous soon enoughGriza will become famous soon enoughGriza will become famous soon enoughGriza will become famous soon enoughGriza will become famous soon enoughGriza will become famous soon enoughGriza will become famous soon enough
That GT3 is ridiculous, Congrats! Is the front tire in the first pic on backwards??

Old 09-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ryan in SD
I like it minus all the interior carbon fiber. I know, I'm probably the only one so nothing to sweat about!

GT3s are awesome no matter what!
I'm with you,in my car no interior cf,only exterior and under the hood

Old 09-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Khalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the roughKhalil is a jewel in the rough
Unreal looking car...

Congrats!

Old 09-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Gus F is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Griza
That GT3 is ridiculous, Congrats! Is the front tire in the first pic on backwards??
thanks to all for the nice comments!!

Yes the tires were wrongly installed after I got them painted. they are correct now!!

Originally Posted by hugo
I'm with you,in my car no interior cf,only exterior and under the hood
I have to say that the CF is great!!!, the car looks beautiful, I have to say I have no regrets at alll!! But I respect all opinions.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice job Gus. The GT3 is amazing. Hope to see you soon at the next local meet.
Things have been crazy for me and have not been around much.
I really want to see you GT3 up close.

Cheers,
Juan

Old 09-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Thats def. my favorite GT3 I've seen yet

Old 09-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to all
I like!!! can not go wrong with black on black!!

Old 09-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
The car is definately hot, but I'll be the first to say that I'm not a fan of the pedals or aluminum floor plates. I think they really cheapen the look of that interior.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:23 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Gus's Gt3 is amazing! We are glad to have had a hand in this project.

Old 09-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Justin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished roadJustin is on a distinguished road
Sharp setup for sure.