Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carbon Gt2 panels

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008 | 07:18 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
ollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud ofollie has much to be proud of
Carbon Gt2 panels

These pics don't show it very well but this GT2 i found on a german site has carbon panels. Not sure if they're a porsche option or aftermarket but the car is more or less brand new. IMO they don't look great, don't mind the roof but the rest is just a bit too much for my tastes.

Attached Images   
Old 08-29-2008 | 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I would love it if the car was all black but the oreo cookie look just isn't my thing...

Old 08-30-2008 | 05:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I suppose these are not from factory...probably some aftermarket goodies...
I'm with TTM0TION...Black bull

Old 08-30-2008 | 09:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
stephan2 is on a distinguished roadstephan2 is on a distinguished roadstephan2 is on a distinguished roadstephan2 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I would love it if the car was all black but the oreo cookie look just isn't my thing...

Old 08-30-2008 | 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely not a factory option.

Old 08-30-2008 | 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Daggerpie is a name known to allDaggerpie is a name known to allDaggerpie is a name known to allDaggerpie is a name known to allDaggerpie is a name known to allDaggerpie is a name known to allDaggerpie is a name known to allDaggerpie is a name known to allDaggerpie is a name known to allDaggerpie is a name known to allDaggerpie is a name known to all
Heres the 996 with carbon roof for all you's with a carbon fetish..

Old 08-30-2008 | 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Like that carbon roof.

Old 08-30-2008 | 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!KyzrSosa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Forget the Oreo on wheels, Daggerpie do you have more pics of the orange 996, which I'm assuming is the same as the one in your avatar?

I'm sweatin' just looking @ that! lol!

Old 09-03-2008 | 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Q8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeQ8_TwinTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
You can never go wrong with carbonfiber parts. Only if they are made correctly and have the best visual weave.

Old 09-03-2008 | 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Daggerpie
Heres the 996 with carbon roof for all you's with a carbon fetish..

WOW!! Just speechless!!

Quick Reply: Carbon Gt2 panels