Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Ctr3

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008 | 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That is unreal. What a collection of Rufs. I can't imagine what it must be like to be the first person to take delivery to a very rare car like that!

Old 08-29-2008 | 01:05 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
a few more

Attached Images    
Old 08-29-2008 | 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond reputeyohanthestud has a reputation beyond repute
wowzza..i love it all

Old 08-29-2008 | 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Holy hell!...as someone suggested on another thread...:P
Rear view camera too...I'm not surprised anymore...too insane things here...

Old 08-29-2008 | 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
cleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond repute
Wow-again. I love the little pop-up camera. I can't wait for some interior pictures and then........video!!

Man Hugo, you are really rufin it......get it, see what I did there? Oh so clever, I'll shut up.

Last edited by cleanme; 08-29-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-29-2008 | 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BankBuster is on a distinguished roadBankBuster is on a distinguished roadBankBuster is on a distinguished roadBankBuster is on a distinguished roadBankBuster is on a distinguished roadBankBuster is on a distinguished road
amazing....

Old 08-29-2008 | 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Hugo man...I don't even know what to say...

Cheers...that's all I got

Old 08-30-2008 | 05:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I was playing a song on my laptop...the right description could be....[size]HELL ON WHEELS[/size]...Thanks Fu Manchu

Old 08-30-2008 | 05:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Love it even more with the yellow calipers, works great with that shade of blue/grey. Congrats again!

Old 08-30-2008 | 06:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
Hugo you're probably getting tired of these kind of posts now but:
Congratulations to an amazing car. Absolutely stunning and beautifully speced out. Love the matte body colour and yellow calipers. Batmans Murcielago LP640 would run and hide if it saw this thing...

So in short:

Quick Reply: My Ctr3