Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Post your favorite MB

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
^^That car is simply beautiful! Those were the days of designing cars

Old 02-07-2008, 05:20 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
My selection seems modest and more affordable to the likes of the 300SL Gullwing and 540K special roadster.

Old 02-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
My selection seems modest and more affordable to the likes of the 300SL Gullwing and 540K special roadster.
My dad in his final years was searching for a nice little 180sl to find, but never got the chance. he had a list of about 20 things the car had to have for him to get and about 3 weeks after his passing I found the car of his dreams....

Old 02-07-2008, 06:05 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
My dad in his final years was searching for a nice little 180sl to find, but never got the chance. he had a list of about 20 things the car had to have for him to get and about 3 weeks after his passing I found the car of his dreams....
My mothers uncle has a clean 68 W113 Pagoda ever since as he is the first owner, I am begging him to sell it to me and he is still refusing. I hope to get one in a couple of years as I really love its simplistic design and vintage feel.

Unfortunately the price is pretty expensive right now , 50,000 dollars gets you a clean low mileage car. I don't mind paying 20,000 but 50,000 is out of my head really.

Old 02-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to all
My new favorite MB.

Old 02-08-2008, 01:45 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by KAZ555
My new favorite MB.

Good pick, thats my favourite but I go soft in the knees for the classic SL's.

Old 02-08-2008, 02:10 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-08-2008, 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
mono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura aboutmono2100 has a spectacular aura about

Old 02-08-2008, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Pre 2000

Post 2000

Actually if I had these 4 cars alone, I'd be pretty happy.

Old 02-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
You'll have to excuse the lousy cell phone pic, but my favorite MB is the 1971 280 SL shown here with my C4S. This 280 SL belongs to my mother and she plans on keeping it in the family! It is the last of the pagoda SLs.

Quick Reply: Post your favorite MB