Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Mercedes Benz CL 550 on Vossen Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Mercedes Benz CL 550 on Vossen Wheels

Hello MB Enthusiasts!

Looking to get some feedback on the look of our Vossen Wheels on our Mercedes Benz CL 550. Comments, suggestions and questions are always welcome.

Thanks!

Mercedes Benz CL 550 on 22x9 and 22x10.5 Vossen VVS082 Silver Machined Wheels.

Allen Alvarez
Vossen Wheels
Allen@VossenWheels.com

Old 07-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great man... I love the split multi-spoke.

Just FYI- you may want to PM DJ about setting you up as an advertiser.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Love the look.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!VossJav You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for the commments.

Ive actually sent muiltiply emails to the Contact Us section about sponsorship. I have been looking to join TeamSpeed. I will try PMing him right now.

Thanks for the help!

Old 07-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
LAMBO626 is an unknown quantity at this point
NICE LOOK! I really like how these wheels look on the CL.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
ANY PICS OF THE black and white setup you had for WB2 party i liked that

Old 07-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
EliteOne9002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice look how much does a set cost? and do you have any dealers in NC