Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

2015 S coupe official pictures leaked

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
A few more pics….I have to say Mercedes really has done it with this car.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SpeedEvo
It looks like a BMW 6 series, especially from the rear.
Maybe a little bit, but the question is which would you prefer. this or the 6 series. me personally I'd take the 6 series.

Old 02-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Nice and so sleek!

Old 02-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Why do I get the impression that the previous model had more presence? I'm not saying I don't like it but it leaves me with the feeling that it's a lesser car than the CL

Old 02-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by maxemus
Why do I get the impression that the previous model had more presence? I'm not saying I don't like it but it leaves me with the feeling that it's a lesser car than the CL
I kind of agree. The front looks too much like the SLK and the rear looks like a Renault convertible (I forgot which model)… The interior is beautiful though. Let's be patient and see what AMG can conjure up!

Old 02-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning!
These are times when I realize how old I am. I would prefer to DD this than a 911TTS. It would be fast enough, but I enjoy the comfort and tech amenities that this would have for DD. And save my crazy fun car for the weekends in my italian.

When will it be available?

Old 02-12-2014, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Stunning!

These are times when I realize how old I am. I would prefer to DD this than a 911TTS. It would be fast enough, but I enjoy the comfort and tech amenities that this would have for DD. And save my crazy fun car for the weekends in my italian.

When will it be available?

Lucky that you can get to use the Italian in the weekends. I can't get my wife to go anywhere in mine without giving me crap

Old 02-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished road
Mercedes nailed it with this one.

What's amazing to me, is that many of Mercedes current designs look very benign(and some are flat out odd from many angles.. new E-Class)to me in base form, and need the AMG treatment to "come alive".

This things is a beast in BASE form. The AMG's are most likely going to bring tears to my eyes.

Oh, and I'm glad this thing has a proper steering wheel in it. Not a fan of the one in the sedan.

I LOVE IT!

Old 02-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
I like it.

Old 02-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maxemus
Lucky that you can get to use the Italian in the weekends. I can't get my wife to go anywhere in mine without giving me crap
Well I drive it on my own and just go for a drive without a destination. Because we have two young boys at home we haven't got to go out together in it. She got to take it out for a drive herself and loved it, she has also tracked one in Vegas.
I have taken my boys out in it, just put a booster in the passenger seat. We all just love it.

Sorry for the thread derailing, back to the show.

Quick Reply: 2015 S coupe official pictures leaked