Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Anyone Order The New CLA250?

Old 06-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
Question Anyone Order The New CLA250?

I need an economy/run around car that isn't embarassing so i'm considering the new CLA since its cheap, 30+mpg, unique/ultra modern and did I mention cheap? They claim it will be 6-8k cheaper than a base 3. I don't want to order one without spending at least 50miles in one and maby some of our overseas friends that own one already can chime in.

If it doesn't drive like a bag of bolts I think MB will have a REAL seller on their hands and I can see the tuner crowd taking to it, not to mention the 16yr old girl market

*Disclaimer... I strongly dislike MB as a company/service/products I have had tons of bad experience from my fathers ML to c63 to the sls and the only ones I can enjoy are ones before the mid 90's era. So for me to consider it over a bmw or audi is pretty strange

Last edited by TheYoungConnoisseur; 06-06-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
anyone?

Old 06-14-2013, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I know someone with an A250 they have nothing but praise for their car. Can't imagine the difference between CLA and A is much though.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nobody????????????

Old 06-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
white rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Placed an early order on a CLA45amg yesterday to replace my C250 beater.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Congrats on the AMG version.

Anyone have a regular one coming? Pretty excited about this and the cadillac actually.

Old 06-30-2013, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
i went with my best mate to the nyc auto show for him to place an order, his trading in his c class for his new beater

Old 07-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would like to know as well. a friend saw the car in person and said looked very promising. I have seen the a250 in Turkey with the same front, and agree looks promising.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
i just spec'ed it on mbusa.com. came out to about $38k. not bad

september is the release date i believe. i hope to get a test drive before ordering.

Old 07-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
^ I know right! 38k gets you a base 328i.

Shame its fwd but it does have a dual clutch gearbox.
I'm looking at leasing something i'm since mb is trying to focus on affordable I think they will be right in line with 328i leases (289/mo here)