Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

W222 Mercedes S class Spy Pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 06:20 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
W222 Mercedes S class Spy Pics

I decided to make this thread for the upcoming S class, since i think its unnecessary to post new threads every time there is a sighting of the car.

If there is a similar thread please close this and direct me to it. To start off, here is the new S Class in its most naked form yet.

And i must say it looks amazing!

Old 05-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
That is definately the finished product. Interesting....

Old 05-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Banned
sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!sonofthestig You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Seems similar to what we have now

Old 05-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
looks good except for the teepee job

Old 05-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
When is it due to come out?

Old 05-23-2012, 04:07 AM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
September

Old 05-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Dayymn.. this interior is something else..they raising the bar this time..
I need some time to digest all of it,,everything is just NEW!!!

PS
Some shots of the exterior aswell

Old 05-29-2012, 04:53 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,...

looks like it`s gonna get CLS like headlights

and that Interior is as you said something to digest first..we`ll see

Old 05-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Whatever the interior is, and it will be to some ppl's taste and not to others..
It atleast looks nothing like any other benz.

Only that is a plus when this car is 3 times the price of the C class.

For example you have BMW below:

PS
I love the rounded rear-view mirrors

Old 05-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Not a Fan of the Steering Wheel - For some reason it looks Funny / Clunky

Quick Reply: W222 Mercedes S class Spy Pics