Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

2012 Mercedes CLC Leaked

Old 03-29-2012, 09:17 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
2012 Mercedes CLC Leaked

I think it looks smashing, will sell like lemonade on a hot day.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:24 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Where does this model sit?

Old 03-29-2012, 09:25 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
I just found out that it might not be the real deal, so can we change the title to Upcoming 2012 CLC thread.

The car has been confirmed by Mercedes-Benz:

Mercedes has officially announced plans to build the new four-door coupe at their assembly plant in Kecskemét, Hungary.

While the company declined to elaborate, they confirmed the model will be based on redesigned A- and B-Class. This means the car - tentatively dubbed the CLA or CLC - will ride on the MFA platform and likely offer a variety of petrol and diesel engines with outputs ranging from 109 PS (80 kW / 108 hp) to 211 PS (155 kW / 208 hp).

In a statement, Daimler Chairman Dr. Dieter Zetsche said "The Mercedes-Benz offensive in the premium compact segment is shifting up a gear. With the production network of the Rastatt and Kecskemét plants, we now have the capacity to meet the demand from many existing - and new - customers in the premium compact segment."

Read more: Mercedes officially confirms the CLA / CLC four-door coupe

A concept car will arrive shortly

Old 03-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Where does this model sit?
Sits between the C class and E class.
Like the CLS sits between the E and S

Old 03-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I am not a fan of the swoopy, bloated styling.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
any word on release date or engine (I4 turbo or V6)?

Old 03-30-2012, 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura aboutRage has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by The Artist
Sits between the C class and E class.
Like the CLS sits between the E and S
Don't think so. This CLC is based on the A and B-Class and is, therefore, front-wheel-drive. It'll be below the C-Class and a competitor to the forthcoming A3 sedan and Acura ILX. Focus is on the US market, I guess.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:54 AM
^Lets see then if it costs less than a C class..
I highly doubt it.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
i like it but done see the need for it

Old 03-30-2012, 02:19 PM
We will now know the "baby CLS" – the small four-door "coupe" built on the MFA platform supporting the Mercedes-Benz A-Class (pictured above) and B-Class – as the CLA. It will debut at April's Beijing Motor Show, and it's just one of the five variants that Mercedes has planned for its MFA underpinnings.

When it hits the streets in 2013, advance reports indicate that both front- and all-wheel-drive versions will be available. Power will come from a range of gas and diesel engines with anywhere from 110 to 150 horsepower (there's even a potential AMG model with more than 300 hp on the way), mated to seven-speed dual-clutch and six-speed manual transmissions.

Of note, though, over its long gestation, the CLA has been referred to as the CLC, but the CLA and CLC are different cars. The CLC is the Concept Style Coupe, said to be based on the A-Class concept, which was a two-door hatchback, yet also said to be an evolution of the F800 concept, which was a sedan. The CLA will make its debut in China, but the CLC will be unveiled in Los Angeles at an Mercedes-sponsored art festival called "Transmission LA: AV Club." The Beijing show and the art festival overlap, so we'll find out which car is which and what they both look like soon enough.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 Mercedes CLC Leaked