Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

2012 C300 4Matic

Old 03-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
2012 C300 4Matic

TS,

Anyone have any experience with the little C Class sedans? I am looking at one for my girlfriend and we really like the new model year (2012) version of the C300 with the 4Matic. She likes white () over black with a sport package. No arguements there. I think xenons are a key option along with pano roof. Anything else i should be in for?

Thanks a lot!!!

Pearlcoupeg35

Old 03-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Ill take 90 views and no replies as nobody has anything BAD to say so i will proceed

Old 03-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
My buddy has one, and loves it.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Jon, I had a rental 2012 C250 a few weeks ago and that car was surprisingly fun for what it is. You can hear the waste gate open and the turbo spool its very cool. Also they made the interior so much better in the newer gen C-classes. I enjoyed that car.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
ecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enough
C Class are great cars.

Last edited by ecaman; 03-18-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
i currently drive the 250, white with black roof and really, it doesnt really excite me all that much, only thing i can say, is that i would be bored without the nav/entertainment/sat radio inside.
I drive it for what it is, i would have a lot more to say had it been a C63.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:07 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Soild car ive driven it on many occasions, and with the FL its even better.
So thumbs up from my side.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have a c350 coupe. It's really comfortable and interior is awesome. I'd recommend it!

Old 03-19-2012, 09:59 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Ill take 90 views and no replies as nobody has anything BAD to say so i will proceed
I only have rental experience

and honestly,

I`d rather go for a 3 Series or an Audi...

Really,the C-Class tries to be "younger" and more dynamic but the suspensions feels rather wooden and the steering feedback is less than exciting.
The transmission is rather slow imo and the gear changes are not as sleek as in a Bimmer
The Interior looks good,but I guess this is a thing of personal preferences anyway
Well,..and concerning the NAV,I think it works well and does its job properly
The Audi is sort of a mix of BMW and MB...so just check out some reviews and decide for yourself then

Old 03-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
having sold MB and leased 8 MB's myself I can tell you that the 2012 C is a flipp'n great car. Interior is gorgeous with equally impressive navigation and bluetooth music...HUGE improvement over the 2008-2011 C300... ride is very comfortable for anyone under 6'1" imho and it's got sharp looks. My only complaint is the lack of real power, but if you keep the Revv's up it's fun. Even exhaust sounds fun.

The interior alone makes a 3 series look like crap.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 C300 4Matic