Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Just picked up my new C-Class!

Old 10-25-2011, 05:50 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GuOD
And here is with the new wheels installed LOVE EM! Only need to get rid of that sidemarker and I'm good to go

Dayyyyum! That looks SOOO good. Looks way more high end than a C-Class coupe. Those seats look incredible as well!

Old 10-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
this car is VERY good looking!!! congrats mate!!!

Old 10-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! We just got a white over almond C350 coupe for my mom last week. She loves it.

Old 10-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome man!

Soooo, how do you feel about the power of the new 302hp V6? I drove the coupe, once- but only for a minute. Didnt get a real sense of it. New C interior is drop dead sexy. Navi and audio system kick ass.

Old 10-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by McRae
this car is VERY good looking!!! congrats mate!!!
Thanks! V10 Y-spokes go on tomorrow

Originally Posted by Ara
Congrats! We just got a white over almond C350 coupe for my mom last week. She loves it.
Is that the brown/beige two-tone? they had two in the showroom with that combo and I really really liked it. They one black w/ it and one white.

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Awesome man!

Soooo, how do you feel about the power of the new 302hp V6? I drove the coupe, once- but only for a minute. Didnt get a real sense of it. New C interior is drop dead sexy. Navi and audio system kick ass.
It's pretty laid back in regular mode but I also wanted to wait until 1500km or whatever it is until I push it hard above 4k RPM. It's definitely much more fun to drive with sport mode on or in manual mode I love the interior myself, not just the color scheme, but the layout and the actual system how I can navigate songs on SD card etc.

Here are some photos of the interior in high res if anyone wants to see HIGH RES INTERIOR SHOTS

Btw, big thanks to Jon @ WB for hooking me up with the C63 take-offs! One of my fav OEM wheels

Old 10-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by guod
thanks! V10 y-spokes go on tomorrow

excellento!!!

Old 10-26-2011, 02:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats !!

Love it
nice contrast with the silver exterior and red interior

Enjoy it in the best of health

Old 10-26-2011, 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
loool great plate

Old 10-26-2011, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
Damn these new Cs look bad-ass.

Congratz on the new set of wheels!

its all good taste from the seats to the paint to those amg wheels.

have fun in the snow... and dont forget to go sideways!

Old 10-26-2011, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, perfect combo! enjoy it in the best of health

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just picked up my new C-Class!