General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

New 2011 S600

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tem07 is infamous around these partstem07 is infamous around these parts
Post New 2011 S600

Wow! Is all I can say!
It kind of reminds me of a yacht. Mercedes-Benz this is an awesome car.

I wasn't really expecting comfort with a V12 engine; as I thought that a slight tap of the accelerator will send you jolting forwards, but actually, no. In fact, it produces one of the smoothest rides I have ever had in a vehicle... Comparable with the RR Phantom! If I want to go pretty fast, just use the flappy paddles and boom!

The interior is beautiful, wood and my favourite colour leather... Beige.
Wooden steering wheel is a must!

OK, and if you want to be driven in this... You have plenty of space! Plenty of space for some other people as well

(I was on the way to my tennis club...)

The S600 came with the Bang & Olufsen sound system; quite an expensive extra... Sound quality is good, nothing really exciting; but I guess you pay for the name.

The exhausts are also something to drool over... I prefer these over the round tip ones over the previous models...

Anyways, awesome car to drive and to be driven in Next G55 AMG

Last edited by tem07; 06-06-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome car. How would you compare it to the S63/65 if you have driven those?

Old 06-08-2011, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Well S65/S63 for me is a lot more 'ostentatious' if you see what I mean... I prefer to drive in a bit more discreet vehicle, which has a lot of power if need be

The S65 is a ridiculous car; there is so much power a lot more from the bi-turbo but you can also have a lot of fun with this one.

Lets just put it this way; you would get some strange looks turning up to an official meeting in an S65 AMG, but the S600 is just perfect

Old 06-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice to know! What's your NTRP? I'd be glad to play with you

Old 06-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
What a beauty man, such a sick car, way cooler than an S65.

Old 06-08-2011, 03:12 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I love the S-class its my favourite sedan/saloon, S600 is nice and so is the 63 and 65 but the uber S-class is the Pullmann.

The B&0 sound system is amazing, its a nice look and performance but the car needs a designo interior this standard S350 hue beige has to go.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
D.Liu: Bro, I don't live in America but would be happy to play if you are the UK/Europe!

MeanMachine: This is exclusive passion cashmere/savanna beige bro; I have the same on my S500 in M.East. So nice Pullmann is just ridiculous haha, you have to get a Maybach instead...! B&O sound system is just stupid; normal one is fine... It's just really to have the looks hehe.

PorscheFanatic: Thanks bro!

G55 next week, more fun

Old 06-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! stunning lux sedan.

Old 06-08-2011, 11:56 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tem07
D.Liu: Bro, I don't live in America but would be happy to play if you are the UK/Europe!

MeanMachine: This is exclusive passion cashmere/savanna beige bro; I have the same on my S500 in M.East. So nice Pullmann is just ridiculous haha, you have to get a Maybach instead...! B&O sound system is just stupid; normal one is fine... It's just really to have the looks hehe.

PorscheFanatic: Thanks bro!

G55 next week, more fun
Maybach is nicer rather have an S-class, if I want a luxury car I'd get a Phantom instead.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Nice writeup and review!

Quick Reply: New 2011 S600