Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Mercedes Benz Museum in Stuttgart

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 03:28 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice

Old 04-06-2008, 03:29 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice

Old 04-06-2008, 03:31 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 04-06-2008, 03:34 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 04-06-2008, 03:36 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 04-06-2008, 03:38 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The next day in a Mercedes Benz bus out on the test track... right before we had personal test drives w/ the AMG line-up w/ factory test drivers (they made me turn off my camera at this point). Highlight was taking the vertical embankment in all the cars, practically bottoming out from the G-force. Right before we left, a factory diver took on the 90 degree embankment w/ this bus... better than any roller coaster!!!

Last edited by BSM; 04-06-2008 at 03:44 AM.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:41 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
This tasty Ferrari was parked out front of the hotel I stayed at that night...

Right next to the new Porsche indoor arena, 1 block down the street from the Mercedes Benz Museum...

Old 04-06-2008, 03:47 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Thank you for taking the time to share with us pictures of your fantastic trip, I've enjoy the threads you created over at 6 speed and this thread. I visited the Audi and BMW museums back in 2004 and had time to stay in Munich for a week in addition to touring of the black forest and Austria. I absolutely love Germany, its extremely pleasant, relaxing and I was able to stay at a nice SPA/Resort not far from Audi for 3 days which was also very nice.

What I would love to do is to take a european delivery of a Mercedes or Porsche someday and before I get it shipped back I would take it to any of the tuners for a full conversion, now wouldnt that be sweet.
I tried to take pictures to share as though you guys were there w/ me on this tour... hopefully this series gives some sense for the night, it was truely magical for an aflicted soul like myself, and I wish you could have all been there with me.

Hope you guys enjoy these pics as much as I did taking them.

Old 04-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
visiting that place is on my todo list!

Old 04-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
looks great - they need a widebody SEC in there for sure though