Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

VIDEO - Smart Car TANK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010 | 04:54 PM
|
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow VIDEO - Smart Car TANK!!!

Looking real cool imo!!!

Smart Car Tank

YouTube - smart car monster tank tracks

Attached Images  
Old 07-22-2010 | 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to all
Excellent, that

Old 07-23-2010 | 01:33 PM
|
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by RMcG
Excellent, that
I wanna see it in SNOW

Old 07-23-2010 | 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
Well that's interesting. I wish it was like the pictured version though.

I remember years ago there was a company that made those type of tracks. There was a video of a pickup truck with all 4 wheels replaced with them. I can't recall the name of the company and I don't know if they're still in business.

Old 07-23-2010 | 02:46 PM
|
Originally Posted by Overtaker

I remember years ago there was a company that made those type of tracks. There was a video of a pickup truck with all 4 wheels replaced with them. I can't recall the name of the company and I don't know if they're still in business.
if you find the vids of that post em good sir!!!

Old 07-24-2010 | 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to allRMcG is a name known to all
I actually have a Smart on my fleet, and have had it since 2005. I only made one minor modification:

Old 07-25-2010 | 01:51 PM
|
Originally Posted by RMcG
I actually have a Smart on my fleet, and have had it since 2005. I only made one minor modification:
fantastic

Old 07-25-2010 | 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Overtaker

like this YouTube - www.AmericanTrackTruck.com Track Truck Jeep

or this

YouTube - Ripsaw