Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Swarovski Mercedes SL600

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
johndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these parts
Swarovski Mercedes SL600

Maybe someone like this, but me definitely not.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
If you are talking about vague posts with no pics, then yes - me definitely not like.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
neversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
If you are talking about vague posts with no pics, then yes - me definitely not like.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i presume this is what is meant

Last edited by daveoflogic; 01-24-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daveoflogic
i presume this is what is meant

I would have thought that as well.

But I checked his original text and no pics were ever attached or linked.

Funny.

Old 01-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
The nice thing about driving a car like that is you can stop anywhere and shine a flashlight on it and strippers will come out from nowhere.

Old 01-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
The nice thing about driving a car like that is you can stop anywhere and shine a flashlight on it and strippers will come out from nowhere.
if thats what that car demands then sign me up...haha

Old 01-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Lol what a great way to kick off your time at Teamspeed

Old 01-25-2010, 04:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
johndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these partsjohndeer is infamous around these parts
Oops, I forgot to put a link, but probably all know what it is about.
For those who do not know here's the link:

Mercedes-Benz SL600 – Luxury Crystal Benz Covered by 300,000 Swarovski Crystal - Extravaganzi

Old 01-25-2010, 06:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
I'm shocked people still post pics of this thing - i saw it about 4 years ago or so at the LA Autoshow...

Quick Reply: Swarovski Mercedes SL600