Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

MM's ML320 links to the pictures of the many modifications done

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 02:04 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
MM's ML320 links to the pictures of the many modifications done

Hey guys just wanted to show you my old car, a 1999 ML320 and I must say I really do miss that car. It lasted 7 years and has been driven up to 205,000km which it was sold because the family got feed up of it and needed a new "house car".

I spent loads of money modifying this car and making it look much sportier over the years and now looking back at the progress and time that has been put to make it look what it is today, I don't think that is a bad attempt considering it was my first time in modifying cars.

Any ways here is the link for the many pictures and progression of my ex-project car.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/343177

Old 02-20-2008, 02:09 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Techno music, late at night, road to my own and the adrenaline is pumping:

Last edited by MeanMachine; 02-20-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Moe this is to slow

Attached Images  
Old 02-20-2008, 02:25 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
Moe this is to slow
Its obviously over the limit, I've hit more on different cars. Its too slow for you Jaber you have a CGT

Old 02-20-2008, 02:55 PM
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Its obviously over the limit, I've hit more on different cars. Its too slow for you Jaber you have a CGT
Don't forget the CTR and the JUN BNR34 or the F16

I am just kidding stay safe Brother

Old 02-20-2008, 02:57 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
Don't forget the CTR and the JUN BNR34 or the F16

I am just kidding stay safe Brother
I know you are, I am just expressing my feelings towards my comparatively sluggish cars to your tuned one's.

Old 02-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I know you are, I am just expressing my feelings towards my comparatively sluggish cars to your tuned one's.