Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Buddy lost spare key to his ml350 and wants a new one - how much?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Buddy lost spare key to his ml350 and wants a new one - how much?

Where's the best (cheapest) place to get a replacement spare key?

2008 ML350

Josh.

Old 03-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Look on ebay and then get it programed by an MB dealer. I did it with my old B5 S4, so I don't know if its possible with the MB. It still cost about $200 all in though.

Old 03-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh that's crazy - anyone on the forum able to hook me up to help him out?

Old 08-18-2009, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
kingSLK is an unknown quantity at this point
I had to buy a replacement key through the dealership for an ML320 and it was $120...did you see how much it would cost to order one through mercedes yet?

Old 08-18-2009, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Rookie: this post was from March of this yr.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Rookie: this post was from March of this yr.
I don't know man, he could still be pushing it around in need of a key.