Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Goodbye BMW, Hello Mercedes! My new DD...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009 | 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond reputeRJH&CO. has a reputation beyond repute
i love the new C-class MBs. I am sure you got a super deal on it.
Congrats and enjoy in good health.

Get the G in the fall, price will be more settled.

:-0

Old 03-02-2009 | 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Oh hai!!!

Old 03-02-2009 | 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Cool if you're in to that kind of stuff..

Old 03-02-2009 | 05:27 PM
ATL
|
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
Cool if you're in to that kind of stuff..
I'm starting to believe that you're the bike riding kind of guy. Still no learner's permit yet and I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict you will live at home until you're 25. Actually if I lived at DHinkle's I would probably never leave either.

Old 03-02-2009 | 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats.

Old 03-02-2009 | 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet!
Pick up some HRE M40's for that bad boy.

Old 03-04-2009 | 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud of
What do you think of the build quality compared to your BMW? As I recall (from Fifth Gear), this was the first model that Mercedes reworked after so many years having their cars ranked super low on customer satisfaction surveys. Such improvements include buttons that require 1N of pressure to activate to ensure a quality feel and a special lacquer coating so the buttons don't feel like regular cheap plastic.

Old 03-04-2009 | 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
AutoCEO is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats! Use it in good health!

Old 03-07-2009 | 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud ofLady_AMG has much to be proud of
Congratulations!

I bid farewell to my BMW for a Mercedes, too!

Old 03-09-2009 | 01:34 PM
ATL
|
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AlX Boi
What do you think of the build quality compared to your BMW? As I recall (from Fifth Gear), this was the first model that Mercedes reworked after so many years having their cars ranked super low on customer satisfaction surveys. Such improvements include buttons that require 1N of pressure to activate to ensure a quality feel and a special lacquer coating so the buttons don't feel like regular cheap plastic.
There are pros and cons when it comes to build quality. I think the fit and finish on the interior of the BMW was slightly better however I think the exterior and styling and performance (I never thought I would say this) are much better on the Mercedes than the BMW.

For an entry level car, the redesigned C-Class is beautiful and very attractive compared to a lot of the same cars in it's class (3 series, A4, IS, etc). Here are some pics w the windows tinted (windshield too!).

Black car with black windows FTW.

Attached Images