Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Any info on the new MINI JCW?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Any info on the new MINI JCW?

Hey guys,
this probably goes out mainly to the Europeans among you!
So, as we all know the new Mini has been launched (and looks terrible). My dealer told me he will receive his demo cars by mid of march. But what about the new John Cooper Works?
We saw that concept car and the leading german motor magazine says Mini will built a JCW version with more power and maybe even 4wd.
Today my dealer told me it's highly possible that there won't be a new Mini JCW at all. Mini is currently debating over this...
So, do you have any info on this?

Old 01-18-2014, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Mini says concept, we say coming to a showroom near you soon(pistonheads)

u really think it looks terrible?, there is a article on pistonheads.
not saying much either but they think the concept will make production.

Old 01-18-2014, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
The front bumper is def. ugly; no idea what's going on under the grill there. The rest of the exterior is just tweaked from the R56 essentially, with some new upgrades obviously.

I haven't heard anything about the JCW version; but i can't possibly imagine that MINI wouldn't make one.