Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Official: BMW i8

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Apparently this brings the new headlight laser technology.

Old 09-11-2013, 05:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Love the interior on this car!

Old 09-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by exRockstar
Apparently this brings the new headlight laser technology.
Which if the I8 comes to America, will no be available. As much as America is supposed to be the leader in things, they behind in a number of things. Probably not the fault of the government but more because they getting their arms twisted by the "organizations" that handle the well being of the people, like the cancer society and "MADD" Mothers against drunk driving (in Canada).

I say let the car compaines be. If theye didn't have all these restrictions the cars could be cheaper or easier to import.