Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

2013 BMW 750i on Velos Designwerks 22" Solo LV Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
2013 BMW 750i on Velos Designwerks 22" Solo LV Wheels

Dear Members,

Here is a 2013 BMW 750i we recently wrapped up for a client who had their car shipped to us from the West Coast. The car is lowered and we also performed a "Black out Treatment" to upgrade the looks without going overboard. Lastly the car is sitting on Velos Designwerks Solo LV 22" Wheels with an aggressive 22x12 rear fitment and 22x9 front.

For more information please visit Velos Designwerks | An Exotic and Luxury Automobile Tuner .

Old 05-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
looks really good.