Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Spied: BMW 5-Series With Facelift

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
mslater is an unknown quantity at this point
Spied: BMW 5-Series With Facelift

Spied: 5 Series Facelift in Camouflage

From the looks of it, the 5 Series is due for a makeover soon as our spies have spotted a new one on the streets in camouflage.

Considering that the new M5 only made it to that states last summer, it feels like this face lift is coming a little bit early. Then again, the truth is that the F10 5 Series has been out for about three years. It's not so much that the current version looks dated, but a refresh certainly couldn't hurt.

Compared to the current model, the front bumper looks to have been changed the most. The lower grill looks more like the M5, as it's been divided into three sections instead of the single, long, gash on the current model.

Rumor has it that production will being in July with delivery slated for August or September 2013.

Old 10-31-2012, 01:04 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
it has nothing on the E class

Old 10-31-2012, 02:01 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for posting Marcus, welcome to the team!

Old 10-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT first post, welcome to the TEAM!
It looks great, can't wait to see it w/o any camouflage at all.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!nizer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Forget cosmetics, they need to focus on driving dynamics. Whereas my '08 535i feels compact, dynamic, and all-of-a-piece over the road, the new 5 Series feels large and disjointed with major cowl shake and crashing over uneven roads.

I tried driving three different specs hoping to upgrade but came away thoroughly unimpressed.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by nizer
Forget cosmetics, they need to focus on driving dynamics. Whereas my '08 535i feels compact, dynamic, and all-of-a-piece over the road, the new 5 Series feels large and disjointed with major cowl shake and crashing over uneven roads.

I tried driving three different specs hoping to upgrade but came away thoroughly unimpressed.
Completely agree!....I've had my 08' 550i since new and have test driven the new 535 & 550 several times now....after 4 years I would like a brand new car but they just arent as good as my 08' on every level.