Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

BMW Reveals The i8 Concept Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
I think it looks great.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
It looks great but they need to stop making concepts of it and put it into production already.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:21 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
sorry guys but i think you did not get the point of this thing

It`s not meant to be the next production supercar,..

it`s more of a message to the public of what is possible and what the future might look like,...don`t forget,the car previously was called "Vision efficient dynamics"

Old 04-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
sorry guys but i think you did not get the point of this thing

It`s not meant to be the next production supercar,..

it`s more of a message to the public of what is possible and what the future might look like,...don`t forget,the car previously was called "Vision efficient dynamics"
+1 Exactly, and this cannot be how the final design will be. It is a well-made concept after all.

I think that they major point here is, that what is possible if you are aloud to start out with the hybrid and then build your chassis and car with that in mind. Instead of trying to squeeze in an electronic motor and batteries in an existing car/chassis. This is very brave by BMW and it must have cost them a fortune to develop all of this.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:25 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy the sound, or should i say lack of..
I think it sounds cool though, a faint jet sound
Pity it looks like a dogs dinner:

BMW i8 Spyder Concept Night Driving Footage - YouTube

Old 04-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zut Alors You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Like a few others have said, I like pieces of it but I'm not in love with the entire package. I hope they put the I8 into production and cannot wait to see what the final outcome then would look like.