Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

BMW Stars at the U.S. Premiere of MI4 - Ghost Protocol in New York City

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 10:12 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow BMW Stars at the U.S. Premiere of MI4 - Ghost Protocol in New York City

BMW Stars at the U.S. Premiere of MI4 - Ghost Protocol in New York City

Woodcliff Lake, NJ - December 20, 2011

The BMW i8 Concept Car joined the lead cast of Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol on the red carpet of the film’s U.S. premiere at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on Monday, December 19, 2011. Several BMW vehicles - including the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics, the concept car for the BMW i8 and the BMW 6 Series Convertible - are driven by Tom Cruise’s character, Ethan Hunt, and prominently featured in several key action sequences throughout the film.

Source [Bimmerpost via BMW]

BMW and i8 Stars at the U.S. Premiere of MI4 - Ghost Protocol in New York City - YouTube

Photo Courtesy of Paramount Pictures - Paula Patton and Tom Cruise leap out of a sexy BMW hybrid coupe en route to their next impossible mission in Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol

Old 12-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus, did anyone else notice the size of the heels of TC's shoes??

That's an amazing looking car though. Loved the movie too.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
^^^You were looking at her shoes....

Old 12-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hill
^^^You were looking at her shoes....
agreed, why the hell would you look at her shoes???? my eyes went straight to her knees....mmm knees

Old 12-21-2011, 09:04 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
^^ TC = tom cruise. Yes those are some man heels.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:13 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
The i8 looks awesome.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Saw the movie yesterday and the i8 looked great. Just loved that electrical noise this car makes!

Old 12-24-2011, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
zzzzzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Considering Paula Patton is a class-act, wife and mother the possibility of her pulling a Lowrider Magazine-inspired photoshoot atop the hood of that I8 is yet another smile taken away from the masses. Saw MI: Ghost Protocol this week and definitely worth checking out - best of the series. Good job to the Bavarian boys for introducing the I8 to the general public (non-auto enthusiasts) on the big screen - even my girlfriend was like "Wow!" when she saw it.

Old 12-25-2011, 01:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
bloody hell, Tomcat looks young, isnt he like 50+?