Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

2012 BMW 3-Series F30 production begins

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011 | 10:50 PM
DJ
|
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post 2012 BMW 3-Series F30 production begins

2012 BMW F30 3-Series production at Munich plant 28.10.2011

2012 BMW 3-Series F30 production begins
BMW has invested €500 million at its maiden Munich plant to build the 3-Series

BMW has begun production of the 2012 BMW 3-Series F30 at its maiden plant in Munich. The Bavarian automaker has invested €500 million to build the 3-Series at the plant.

Production of the sixth-generation 3-Series sees BMW employing latest-generation laser robot technology for the body and paint work. A new body shop also had to be built to accommodate new construction technologies being employed.

BMW also has created a clean production system almost completely free of non-recyclable waste.

The 2012 BMW F30 3-Series goes on sale February 11, 2012 in Germany, Europe and other markets around the world.

Source:WCF via BMW

Old 11-03-2011 | 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
I actually like it better than the e90.

Old 11-05-2011 | 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
It looks better than the E90 but I cant say that I like it.

Old 11-06-2011 | 01:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
more mature looking. like a small 5 series.

Old 11-06-2011 | 01:56 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Why are BMW's and Audi's starting to copy their designs.

The A8 looks like a stretched A4. The new 3 series looks like a compact 5 series.

Old 11-06-2011 | 02:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
While I agree with Mo, I must say the front is striking and better than 5 series.

Old 11-07-2011 | 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
Like the 5 series, I only like this car with the M package. Thinking about leasing one next year if I have to leave my STI behind.

Old 11-08-2011 | 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i think all the models are looking too much alike. also only looks good in certain trims and those trims are the M trims, so when you are all done it's a 50k entry level car or 55k.

Old 11-08-2011 | 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
Tony Kanaan

Old 11-08-2011 | 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SPEEDANDTECH
i think all the models are looking too much alike. also only looks good in certain trims and those trims are the M trims, so when you are all done it's a 50k entry level car or 55k.
The e46, e39, e37, etc. all looked the same and that was a beloved bunch of cars. Sounds like you're missing something.