Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

World Debut: The BMW i3 Concept & BMW i8 Concept

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NAPO
Check it out:

And many more images here (that I couldn't seem to embed):

BMW i8 spotted in Mumbai during Mission Impossible 4 filming | egmCarTech
I have a couple of pics taken on the set, not sure if I can post them. They were not taken by me, put up on some other forum I am a member of.

Old 07-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
The i8 is gorgeous

Old 07-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
that's an interesting desing..

Old 08-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by rangieboy17
I have a couple of pics taken on the set, not sure if I can post them. They were not taken by me, put up on some other forum I am a member of.
Let's see 'em! As long as you give credit to whoever originally posted the pictures, there shouldn't be a problem.