Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

VF, Vorsteiner, & Premier on my e39

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
SMGRobar is an unknown quantity at this point
VF, Vorsteiner, & Premier on my e39

Hello everyone. Just joined teamspeed. S!ck site DJ

Some pics of my e39...

Old 05-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking good there

Old 05-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
The CF accents look great! Looks like a very well constructed hood too. What sort of power is it making with the supercharger?

Old 05-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Robar is an unknown quantity at this point
With the VF kit, it puts down 361rwhp.

The quality of the Vorsteiner hood is excellent

Old 05-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond repute
Do they make an SC kit for the e39 M5?

Old 05-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Unfortunately, not. You have to get a Dinan S3 package ($$$) to S/C an e39 M5. However, HPF is building a Twin Turbo kit for the e39 M5

Old 05-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM!
Put a avatar up for ya too, enjoy the site!

Old 05-07-2008, 11:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by DJ
Welcome to the TEAM!
Put a avatar up for ya too, enjoy the site!
Thanks DJ. But I created an account I don't need (SMGRobar). I did not know I could use the same Bimmerpages account (Robar).

Last edited by Robar; 05-08-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
car looks hot

Quick Reply: VF, Vorsteiner, & Premier on my e39